Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday - Week 7

This week I selected a few bundles because I missed last week due to not feeling well.  These are ready to ship at www.FatQuarterShop.com.  Kim is constantly getting in new fabrics and I like to showcase some of those new fabrics as well as others that I just like in general.  These fabrics can be bought by the yard or by the fat quarter bundle.  So sit back and enjoy this week's mix of bright colors of summery as well as holiday patterns & something to really take you back to your younger cartoon days.  Let the creative juices flow! 

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ORDER OR BROWSE KIMBERLY'S SHOP.  If you place an order, please let her know you saw her at KoolBeenz.  Thanks.







Okay, this week has a great mix of designs!  I definately see stockings, tree skirts, oven mitts, aprons, wall hangings & blankets.  Holiday table runners, pillows, little girls' holiday dresses for the big day.  Bullwinkle is great for any age child, young and old.  I see pillowcases, quilts/blankets, some floor cushions, matching curtains, etc.  I am really diggin' the Samba collections!  I see lots of stuff: quilts, purses, dresses, headbands, pillows, shower curtains, floor cloth, screened patio cushions/pillows, table cloths, car organizers, fabric boxes for STUFF, tote bags, ALL KINDS OF STUFF!

WHAT WOULD YALL MAKE?



2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love Tinsel Tree. I'd make a nice throw for the couch to give it some Christmas feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samba Dazzle screams "Make me into a bag!"

    The Christmas fabrics look like they'd be fun potholders to make and giveaway at Christmas...or mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...