Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skirt Week 2011 @ CrafterHours Blog


Summer is right around the corner.  Do you love skirts?  Need some new ones for your summer Wardrobe?  CrafterHours has you covered.  The week of June 12th there will be tutorials, patterns, etc to help you. (Full Skirts, A-Line Skirts, Straight Skirts & Childrens' Skirts).  CLICK THE IMAGE TO READ THE ENTIRE POST FULL OF INFORMATION.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...