Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Make your Own Magazine File Organizers

I was looking for something on Google and accidentally came across these 2 posts for Magazine File Organizers.  They are easy to follow tutorials.  The top picture is by The Cottage Home & shows you how to cover pre-made Magazine Files with fabric.  The bottom picture is by Craft-Therapy & shows you how to make a very sturdy Magazine File out of a FREE USPS Priority Mail box or any other sturdy cardboard box.  

I FIGURE, FOR THOSE OF US THAT DON'T WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON A PRE-MADE MAGAZINE FILE, MAKE YOUR ORGANIZER USING THE BOTTOM TUTORIAL AND COVER IT WITH FABRIC USING THE TOP TUTORIAL.

Click the images to see the tutorials!



0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...