Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP (Work In Progress) Wednesday - My Week 1


Hey Yall,

I just discovered this awesome weekly submission event persay at Freshly Pieced's Blog.  So I decided to jump in with what I have been working on.  Please forgive me if I don't do this right!  SMILE!  I am following SoCraftyJess's format on her WIP blog postings,

COMPLETED PROJECTS:  Ziltch!


ONGOING PROJECTS:

5 Kool-Aid Drink Pouch Pencil Pouches for 3 ring binders






 Kanzashi Fabric Flower Hair Clips




Ribbon Flower Hair Clips



               
Fabric Wristlet Key Fobs



NEW  PROJECTS STARTED THIS WEEK: Ziltch!


QUILT TOPS AWAITING SANDWICHING:  Several, I procrastinate with the sandwiching!

This I call "Disco Dance Floor".  I cut & pieced it together this last weekend using Jelly Roll strips and Crazy-Wonky 4 patch blocks.


COMPLETED SANDWICHES AWAITING QUILTING:  1




COMPLETED QUILTS AWAITING BINDING:  Ziltch!


Be sure to check out all the WIP's at Freshly Pieced!

1 comment:

  1. I just love those flowers! Do you have a tute somewhere on how to make them? If not would you post one sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...