Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In! My first one EVER!

Hey Yall,

I just signed up for my very first Sew-In & I'm EXCITED!  It's scheduled for (Fri) Mar 18th.



Do you have projects that you need to finish or projects you have put off getting started?  Like sewing with friends but don't want to pack up & lugg all your stuff someplace else, only to unpack to sew, then to pack back up to get home?  Handmade by Heidi http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/ does these sewing nights once a month where you sew at home, take pictures of your projects whether they are still in the works or completed and you post them to the online Flickr Group http://www.flickr.com/groups/fnsi/.  There is also a drawing for a prize afterwards for all that participated.

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...