Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Adding Yoga to my exercise routine

It was suggested to me to add Yoga to my routine to help stretch and tone my muscles. I tried several poses today and here is a list of the ones that I like as a beginner. These poses can be used by intermediate & advanced levels as well. These poses I have chosen are done lying down or standing up which allows you to easily transition into the next pose. Right now I feel pretty good. I didn't realize how much my muscles are NOT STRETCHED!


LYING DOWN POSES:
Cat Pose
Cobra Pose
Child's Pose
Goddess Pose
Happy Baby Pose
Pelvic Lift Pose
Supine Spinal Twist Pose
Cobbler's Pose

STANDING UP POSES:
Standing Side Stretch Pose
Standing Straddle Forward Bend Pose

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...